6. Uncured foam can be removed with solvent. But after cure,foam can only be removed mechanically.Uncured foam sticks to hands and clothing.
l The can temperature should be between +10 C to +30C
l Optimal temperature of can is +20 C
lIf can temperature is too low, the product should be put into warm water of +30 C for 15 minutes or left overnight in room temperature.
Product Application Instruction
l Shake the can vigorously (20-30 seconds valve down) in order to mix the components
l Screw the can onto the adaptor
l The working position is valve down
l Vertical gaps should be filled from down to up
l Do not fill the whole gap-foam grows in volume
l If you fill window or door gaps, the gaps maximum gap size should be 3 cm. Foam should not be used in gaps larger than 5 cm.
l The speed of application and the thickness of the bead should be controlled by the adequate pressure on the gun or adaptor trigger.
lIf you stop the application for time longer than 5 mins, remember to shake the can before continuation of works.
|Usage:||Doors and windows side seam, filling, sealing, bonding joints and openings at the member.|
- FOB Port: Tianjin
- Lead Time: 10 - 20 days
- HTS Code: 3506.90.90
- Dimensions per Unit: 34 × 21 × 36 Centimeters
- Weight per Unit: 0.75 Kilograms
- Units per Export Carton: 15
- Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 34 × 21 × 36 Centimeters
- Export Carton Weight: 1.2 Kilograms
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- Western Europe